(Blink) (Blink)

Something I would loved to have made myself.

"Simple, sublime brilliance. Sheer power and awe inspiring intensity. This moved me. I urge all NG fans, anybody with a shred of decency in their heart of hearts to see this gain the noteriety it deserves. First class. Beautiful and moving."

Those are probably the exact same words I would have used myself. Rankings and scores aside, I can honestly say this is one of my most favourite animations on this site. Superb.

- Majid

Ah! Mr. Schultz! - 01 Ah! Mr. Schultz! - 01

Pure brilliance.

I love this piece. As soon as Mr. Shultz opened his mouth, I just cracked up laughing. And when he say "Thankyou!", it just made the whole thing classic. It smacks of British humour (don't get to see much of that these days), and that's why I love it.

Please carry on making more episodes. It's great to see a fellow londoner on these pages.

- Majid Riaz

raitendo responds:

cheers mate, it's great hearing such kind words from such a talented flash artist. London power!

Overprotective Overprotective

Can anyone say "overrated"?

It's a good submission, but honestly, everyone is rating it highly because of the violence and animation (of which there is very little).

I watched tentatively waiting for this "silky smooth" animation that everyone raves about, but all I found were snippets of something brilliant. That's all. Genyu's Blade was tremendously better than this, and where is that movie in the Top 50?

And front page? I don't understand how this got to the front page.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good first submission, much better than 70% of the rubbish here. But it's been overhyped beyond belief. Though if it truly is your first proper movie (I'd like to know how long you've been using Flash for before you made this movie), then we can only expect you to get better. I mean, look at Jose Ortiz's first batch of submissions, compared to his latest. That is an animator who has matured over time. And I wish that you do too.

Quick Pic Quick Pic

Addictive.

This is one of the few games I really enjoy on Newgrounds. Its disturbingly addictive, and great fun.
Above all, its distinctive and different, rare qualities among many Portal movies.

Simpsons Dress Up Simpsons Dress Up

Why bother?

I really don't understand the phenomenon that is 'dress-ups'. This doesn't take long to do, requires minimal effort, and yet racks up points and reviews due to it's association with a famous person/show/thing.
Is it too much to ask that people stop making these movies unless there is something new and distinct about the one you will upload? I think it is, looking at the state of the Portal these days.
If you really want to know what different people look like dressed up in different items of clothing, I suggest you use your imagination a bit more. It's not that hard.

How da bitch stole Xmas!! How da bitch stole Xmas!!

...

I think you should be the man in my movie (Stickmen Murders - Part 1) who got shot, I'm the guy who shoots you in your groin. Did it hurt?